Friday, July 2, 2010

Why are things turning this way .

A smiling face , doesnt always means a smiling heart .

Hai people , im updating my dead blog once again . <:
Sorry for not updating for th past few days ,
cause im so busy oh . HOHO . x:
Its friday today , but it doesnt seem like a friday to me eh .
Seemed like wednesday . -_-
Hm , time really flies veh fast .
Im adapting to school life once again .
Today , was late for school for th veh first time . LOLOL .
From sec 1 till nao , never even late before .
HAHA , guai derh okeh . Hee .
Elsapeh , next time dont oversleep again !
Next time need morning call , tell me . Hah . ^-^v
Went peninsula with elsapeh and brendatan after chinese class ,
it was raining so heavily when we got there .
I feel so stupid for th first time in my life , -lazytoelaborate- .
Ran across th road in th heavy rain ,
quite fun but dangerous horh . Hah .
Bought my bag , and we went to funan to eat and slack awhile .
Brenda's father drived us home ,
and we all fell asleep in th car .
Bobian , th weather too nice alrd . HAHA .
Finally , can sleep in late tmrw . :D
I think i need more sleep .
I think im rotting at home tmrw for my bankai .
I think i dont have any weekend homework this week , do i ? :O
I think , im abit crazy nao . LOLOL .
Hm , i wanna get a new phone soon .
Recommendations , anyone ?
How about NokiaE72 huh ? :O
Okeh , people . Be happy that i posted sucha long post today okeh .
Im using my uncle's computer anyway ,
cause my itouch is lagging like fuck and i dont know why . -_-
My uncles just jailbreak his iphone ,
and he can download tons of apps for free nao .
Like shiok only . But i dont want to jailbreak , heh . <:
Okeh , i think my post will turn into a fulltime compo if i continue typing .
LOLOL . Ending my post here then ,

Baibai people . ^^

I dont know what's happening ,
I dont know what am i thinking exactly . -_-
Seriously , fuckmylife tothmax . -'-