Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Th fear in me ,

如果时间还能倒回去从前,我一定不会做出那个当初的那个选择。
> Love th smoke eh , heh !

Haihaihai people !
Im like updating blog nao ,
although im busy . HOHO . :D
Hm , school's been rather fine eh .
Nothing much happened , nothing special happened .
Im love my current seating arrangement nao , (L) !
HAHAHA .
Brenda is so crazy over 毛毛虫 these few days ,
dont know what happened to her !
LOLOL !
And im crazily flooding stead with smileys messages ,
HOHOHOHO .
I enjoy doing that alot ! ^-^
Yellow lil blind man with sunglasses on , -
do your know which emoticon im talking about ?!
So obvious right , LOLOL !
Okeh , im abit crazy nao huh .
Maybe i should get back to facebook and continue being active ah !
Active doesnt means im stalking okeh .
LOWGUIXIANG , stop saying that i stalk cause i DONT .
What a HIGH post , and im loving it ,!
I shouldnt waste my precious time posting anymore ,
im feeling so lazy to reply messages nao .
Ohmygod ! But i'll still reply , heeee ! :D
Will post again when i got th mood and got th time ,
dont miss me too much people !

Baibai ,! :D