Saturday, June 12, 2010

I was too naive then .

Come and go , i get it nao .


> More pictures at facebook .

Hai people ,
im posting right nao . <:
Heh , sorry fr pangseh-ing my blog fr so long .
Im lazy and got nothing to post ,
therefore did not update anything .
Went cycling at ecp with ,
Stead , elsapeh , jingxuan , xiuyi and ngxinyi ytd .
It was fun , i enjoyed myself  . <:
Elsapeh and xiuyi , hope your wounds recover soon eh .
Nothing much to update actually .
Im left with two weeks of holidays ,
time sure pass veh fast . >:
I dont want holidays to end , can ?
Hah , listening to songs nao .
Im veh bored at home , but there's no where fr me to go to .
I want to go out ah , hais .
My laptop is going to spoil soon ,
i wonder when my father is going to buy me a new one .
Hais , i have been waiting fr like dont know how long .
Okeh , my post is veh long lerh right .
Heh , <:
I promise to update again soon okeh .

Baibai people . <: