Thursday, June 3, 2010

Breathlessness .

Teach me what to do then ,


> Evan craze ! HAHA .

Hai people .
Okeh , im back posting okeh . <:
Please say yaye , LOL .
Basically , June holidays are here .
But im bored staying at home everyday . x:
There's nothing fr me to do at all .
I want to go out , but im broke . >:
And and , people ,
Im going to malaysia on saturday till sunday .
Dont sms me unless you want your phone bill to burst .
Heh ! ^^
My hand is kinda numb nao ,
i dont know why .
Typing a long post is such a chore ,
so i shall keep my post short enough fr your to read huh . <':
Going to collect report book tmrw , if im not wrong .
I have to go to school at 6 instead of 4 pm , z .
I wonder what th teachers will tell my mother . x.x
Okeh , i shall stop crapping alrd .
Will post again when i come back from malaysia ,
or tmrw after collecting th report book okeh .
Dont miss me people , Lmao .

Baibai !