Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So wrong then , im sorry .

I can only blame myself fr everything .

Hai people , just got back from plaza eh .
Went school today .
Got back maths , poa , chemistry , ss and geog results .
Goodgame max ,
there's hope fr retain eh . How nice . ^^
Expected , i can only blame myself  .
Had english oral after school , was fine .
Topic , Family .
Went plaza to collect my jaychou's album after school ,
then went home .
Thanks brendatan fr accompanying me , <:
And dont worry ,
i wont cry so easily . Heh .
Mentally prepared alrd anyway .
I feel so damn pathetic and sorry towards alot of people nao ,
dont ask me why .
Just feel so much like giving up everything nao ,
just feel so much like stop caring fr everything nao .
But , can i ? I cant , i supposed .
Tyvm fr all your encouragements and comforts ,
I really appreciate every single one of them  .
Sorry to those who i have let down ,
friends , family , those who care fr me .
Maybe , just let me be .
Stop pinning all your hopes on me , it wont work .
10 years of education up till nao , from primary school .
I wonder what's th use .
I have lost interest in studies , dont ask me why too .
There isnt a reason to it .
I shall stop venting every single thing , and every single thoughts of mine here .
As i know , there will be people who are reading this .
And to those who are reading this , whom arent supposed to be reading ,
dont ask me any questions after you have read this .
Tyvm .

Baibai .