Monday, May 17, 2010

E-learning day sucks tothmax !

I know it myself , there isnt a need fr you to tell me .

> I know my ahma is cute , please ! HAHAHA .

Hai people .
Rotting at home today cause of th e-learning day ah .
Not going to do anything , Heh !
Cause , im lazy and i dont know where to do those stuffs .
Anyway , results tomorrow huh .
Im so , very dead . x:
Can i dont go to school tmrw ? Hah !
Brendatan , when you want go get your bag ?
Reply me asap eh .
Im really superb bored at home ,
tell me what to do eh . >:
I want to go out , but no place to go .
Sian half sian half .
I just downloaded th whole of JayChou's new album ! ^^
All th songs are basically quite nice eh .
Go hear , go hear . <:
Okeh , im going to eat my lunch nao .
My cute ahma bought fr me , Heh !
I love my ahma ! ^^

Baibai people !