Thursday, June 24, 2010

Today was a fairytale .

我落泪,情绪零碎。


> My brother is cute alright , ^^

Hai people , im back posting !
LOLOL .
Basically , i've changed th blog template .
Im so in love with this new template . ♥
Okeh , school holidays gonna end soon .
In 3 more days . >:
Time is still passing so fast ,
it just doesnt listen to my instructions to pass slower .
Hm , have i not done any homework ?
I cant remember what homework i've got  .
LOLOL , so im veh free fr these 3 days . <:
I think i have to get used to th life of waking up at 6am soon ,
because i've been waking up at 10am plus lately .
Or should i say fr th whole holidays . -_-
Im in love with sleeping and in love with my bed recently ,
dont ask me why cause i dont know why too .
Friday , maybe catching a movie with brendatan , elsapeh and stead .
Does anyone knows whether there is student price fr movie
tickets on friday ? x.x
Cause people , me and elsapeh is officially BROKE .
I think i need to save up when school reopens .
HAHAHA . x:
So dont ask me out after school , Joke !
Okeh , this post is getting long .
I need to go out fr a short while later on , ahem . ^-^
So im going to end this post here .
I will post again when im freeeeeee , <:

Baibai people !