Saturday, May 15, 2010

Unable to let go all along .

Th heart tells it all .




> This is nice ! Heh , took it today anyway ! ^^

Hai people ! ^^
Just got back from bp ah .
Went out with Stead today ,
went yewtee area to slack at first .
Slack slack slack , Elsapeh smsed me ,
asked me if i want to accompany her to Jp .
Then we went to meet up with her and went Jp ah .
Jp , Elsapeh bought her nice cake ,
and then we bused back to bp again . <:
Elsapeh went home and me and Stead went to Bp fr dinner lo .
Popular , bought onto headphone ! ^^
Heh ! Like happy ah ~
Accompany Stead wait fr bus 920 , and i went home le .
Tired day , like so shag .
My lighter is so Noob , Stead spoilt it . >:
Anyway , Stead !
I will upload th pictures tmr instead cause I cant use laptop fr long !
Okeh , gottogo soon .
Elsapeh , dont sian sian ah .
Cheerup okeh ! Dont sad ! ^^

Baibai people !