Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bonamana ! :D

Someplace where troubles will all be forgotten .




> Dug out this long time ago picture in my folder , <:

Hai people , just came back from Brendatan's house .
Today go school just fr a listening compre , -.-
School released at 930 , so shiok huh .
Brendatan and Florencechioh went home with me ,
i got changed .
Then we bused to Fajar .
Went breakfast at mac , and i just drank a cup of Coke . <:
Then took lrt to Brendatan's house .
Slacked there and charged my itouch there . Heh .
Its Poa tmr , and i feel that exams have ended alrd .
Given up on Poa alrd , so dont ask me to study fr it .
Chinese oral tmr , so stupid . -.-
Okeh , my head is hurting nao , i dont know fr what reason .
And im officially broke .

To add on ,
Super Junior's fourth album , Bonamana , is released today ! <3
Go watch th Mv , Kyunhyun is so shuai inside .
Ohmygod ~
Im so going to download that Mv .
Baibai .